A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint slides, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common document types.
Key features include:
1. Platform independent. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java works across all popular platforms, including iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac and PC. All a user needs to annotate a document is an HTML5-compliant browser.
2. High fidelity true-text rendering. The library renders documents as text files, so that users can search for, select and copy text right from documents displayed within your app or website.
3. A wide set of annotation tools:
- Sticky notes with rich text
- Point annotations (allows adding notes to any point in the document)
- Area annotations (allows commenting on an area marked up with a rectangle)
- Text annotations (allows striking through/underlining and commenting on text)
- Text replacement (allows editing text)
- Text/area redaction (allows blacking out text/area)
- Polyline (allows drawing freehand lines)
4. A customizable UI. GroupDocs.Annotation for Java has a convenient web UI, designed to make it easy to annotate large documents in a browser. It allows end users to:
- Turn document pages with the click of a button
- Jump straight to a selected page
- Preview pages with thumbnails
- Quickly navigate between annotations
- Print and export annotated documents to PDF
- Collaborate on documents in real time.
5. Support for native PDF annotations. Annotations made in GroupDocs can be converted to/from native PDF annotations for further editing.
Finally, GroupDocs.Annotation for Java can be easily integrated into any project, as it doesn't require any client-side installation at all. To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
Keywords: java document annotation, java image annotation, java pdf annotation, html5 document annotation, java document annotation api
Recent Changes: - Implemented a capability to configure search for separate words
- Implemented a capability to configure case sensitive search
- Numerous minor updates and bug fixes
Install Support: No Install Support
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Java v1.6+
PAD file URL: http://repository.appvisor.com/info/app-61001bb6e0d6/GroupDocsAnnotation_for_Java_pad.xml
Java annotation APIs - GroupDocs
Annotate Microsoft Office, raster images and PDF documents with Java annotation API. Try GroupDocs.Annotation for Java annotation example using free trial
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java - …
A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel
Groupdocs - Downloads
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java Library: This library allows developers to seamles... 1/6/2015 Downloads: 134 Views: 954. Download. File Size: 104 MB .
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java - API …
It contains api reference of groupdocs.annotation ... Packages. com.groupdocs.annotation.common; com.groupdocs.annotation.common.exception
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java - Integrating …
A quick tutorial which demonstrates how to integrate GroupDocs.Annotation into a Java web project.
Blog - GroupDocs.com -Blog – …
We are pleased to announce the release of GroupDocs.Annotation for Java 17.5.0. This release comes with multitude of new features, improvements and bug fixes.
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java - FileDir.com
By: GroupDocs (9); Price: $999.99; Size: 90.60Mb; Downloads: 0; Lists: 0; RSS; A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and …
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java API 在您的Java应用 …
在您的Java应用程序中添加文档和图片注解 GroupDocs.Annotation for Java是一个轻量级的API，可以让你无缝地提升您的Java应用程序与文档查看和注释功能。
Document Manipulation APIs | GroupDocs
GroupDocs offers .NET/Java libraries and cloud APIs that let you view, compare, annotate, sign and convert over 45 common document formats in your own app.
How to Integrate the GroupDocs.Annotation for Java …
How to Integrate the GroupDocs.Annotation for Java Library into Your PHP Web AppThis guide shows you how to integrate the GroupDocs.Annotation for Java ... ...
GroupDocs.Annotation for Java - devot:ee - …
The GroupDocs.Annotation for Java add-on for ExpressionEngine lets users collaboratively annotate PDF and 50+ other common document and image types