WonderCMS is the smallest CMS in the world (flat file). Simple and straighforward. Completely free and easy to install by simply unzipping and uploading to your server.
Founded in 2008 and open sourced in 2010.
- very small in size and works with only 5 files
- one click update
- simple click and edit functionality
- no configuration required, unzip and upload
- lightweight - runs only on a couple hundred lines of code
- simplified code
- custom login URL
- custom homepage
- rebuilt mostly from scratch + MIT license
- better password protection
- no known vulnerabilities
- highlighted current page
- mobile responsive, easy to theme, 404 pages, clean URLs
- page deleting easier than ever
- better SEO support (title, keywords and description for each page)
- (optional) functions.php file includes itself when you create it
- made with PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and a flat JSON database
- works on Apache and NGINX
- WYSIWYG editor - Trumbowyg available as a standalone plugin
- simple file uploader available as a standalone plugin
Requirements: PHP 5.5 or above and support for .htaccess. For NGINX, editing the server config is necessary.
Keywords: WonderCMS, flat file CMS, flat file, CMS, PHP CMS, edit in place, web administration, website, smallest cms, tiny, small, fast, secure
Recent Changes: - Removed old version update support compatibility.
- A better definition of public/private functions.
- Corrected code logic in theme/plugin installer with an array check.
- Added hash_equals checks to prevent CSRF timing attacks.
- Added link to WonderCMS homepage in the Settings panel.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: PHP 5.5 or higher, support for .htaccess. To use with NGINX or IIS, editing of one sever config file
PAD file URL: http://repository.appvisor.com/info/app-650004a73c4d/WonderCMS_pad.xml
WonderCMS - smallest flat file CMS - Home
WonderCMS is the smallest flat file CMS for building websites. It's open source, secure, amazingly simple and very fast. Runs on 5 files and a couple hundred lines of ...
WonderCMS - smallest flat file CMS - About
WonderCMS was born in 2008, open sourced in 2010 and has been a growing idea ever since. A growing idea of small but functional pieces of code that enable you to ...
WonderCMS download | SourceForge.net
Download WonderCMS for free. WonderCMS is the smallest flat file CMS (does not require a database). Editing content is easy - clicking anywhere in your admin panel ...
GitHub - robiso/wondercms-themes: …
README.md Themes/templates for WonderCMS 2.0.0 and higher versions Theme installation instructions. Download and unzip your chosen theme. Upload theme folder …
WonderCMS Review - An Easy Flat File CMS …
WonderCMS, a database-free flat file CMS developed to be quick and efficient saw it's first non-beta release after 9 years of development back in March.
GitHub - robiso/wondercms: WonderCMS - …
wondercms - WonderCMS - the smallest flat file CMS • ... Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL.
WonderCMS Alternatives and Similar …
Popular Alternatives to WonderCMS for Linux, Windows, Mac, Web, Self-Hosted and more. Explore 11 apps like WonderCMS, all suggested and ranked by the …
GitHub - robiso/wondercms-plugins: …
README.md Plugins for WonderCMS 2.0.0 and higher versions Installation. Unzip and upload your chosen plugin folder into your WonderCMS plugins folder.
WonderCMS 2.1.0 - Cross-Site Request …
WonderCMS 2.1.0 - Cross-Site Request Forgery. Webapps exploit for PHP platform
WonderCMS - Browse /Version 0 at …
WonderCMS is the smallest flat file CMS (does not require a database). Editing content is easy - clicking anywhere in your admin panel will enable …
WonderCMS - Web Hosting Services - …
WonderCMS is a completely free open source Content Management System, or in other words, a free website builder.